The Tempest Freerunning Academy is home to:
- The world’s only indoor Parkour Playground, made up of more than seven thousand square feet of X Games genius! Why X-Games you ask? Well as you know, Tempest is all about going big. So, we hired our good friend Nate Wessel (world famous X Games ramp builder) to design and build our dream playground. With his creative genius, and our eye for style, we’ve created an indoor city that is unrivaled in the freerunning world. Next to Disneyland it’s the most MAGICAL place on earth!
- A custom fit gymnastics spring floor nestled right in the center of our hardcore Parkour Park. The placement of our floor allows for a perfect mix between gym and outdoor training! It’s a WHOLE NEW WORLD!
- A full 10 x 14 ft. Aussie Bed Trampoline that would send you through the roof…if it were in reach! But, with 32 ft. high ceilings, the sky is the limit inside the Academy!
- The Foam Pit of all Pits: a 30 ft. long, 10 ft. wide, and 6 ft. deep indoor pool of foam, strategically placed for a perfect mix into our customized freerunning environment. With an 8 ft. ledge on one end, a high bar in the middle, and our FUNtastic trampoline at the other end, our pit offers you more than a few ways to JUMP IN!
- A 14ft. Warped Wall dedicated specifically to all you Ninja Warriors fans out there. Come and test out your wall running skills on this beast and find out if you’ve got what it takes to reach the top!
- All in all, there’s over 7,000 square ft. of space for students to explore the possibilities of human movement. Plus, we have plenty of seating for those eager to witness one of the worlds most rapidly growing sports. You won’t find anywhere else on the planet offering Tempest’s trademark mix of fun, focus, and creativity to jump-start your move into freerunning!
- Cliffhanger – A full scale replica of the infamous cliff hanger featured in American Ninja Warrior. Come test your finger strength against this challenging obstacle.
- Salmon Ladder – A ladder made of salmon? No, this is another one of our American Ninja Warrior obstacles for you to train on. 12ft high structure with 5 notches to hop climb with a metal rod.
- Kaleido Land – Bright colors, odd shapes and unicorn poles make up this section of the gym. Nate Wessel again adds his creative flare for a section of swinging, climbing and sliding.